Sunday, October 26, 2008

ENGLISH EXPERIENCE

Well well well, what can i say, english has never been my favourite subject, i dont know if it iwas the teachers way of teaching or what, but i felt as though they never taught us anything but just just the tense..Its as if I taught myself how to speak the language, as I am from a tswana speaking family, what I mean is that at home it is strictly Setswana no English at all, even at school the whole english policy nonsense never worked for some of us. I would get beaten all the time for speaking setswana at school to a point where every morning, i would just wait for the teacher to come and give me my 6 lashes just so that they do not bother me during classes. To me as long as i knew the basics,reading and writing, and being able to converse, i dont know why they stressed over it much,even though it was helpful, i found it boring, for them to force us something we did want to learn...being stubborn about it helped me though, even though i was forever bruised!!!

1 Comments:

At October 27, 2008 at 6:01 AM , Blogger Ebzonfyr said...

how emotional...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home